• 북마크

자유게시판

Photos at SPoT Skate Shop at Skatepark Of Tampa

Buster
2024.03.02 16:06 9 0

본문

Art Shows (166) We now have art exhibits right here in Transitions Art Gallery and we also go to quite a lot of artwork exhibits.

- Artwork (28) Sometimes we feature the artwork of our mates and fellow skateboarders.

- Austin's Artwar Notes (54) Austin works in our Shop and scribbles some wonderful stuff in the books he rolls with. From time to time, I shoot a photo of his work and put it here.

- Black Friday (13) Black Friday

- Boards for Bros (95) Boards for Bros is Skatepark of Tampa's charity.

- Cars in the Moat (13) There is some form of curse with The Moat swallowing up cars.

- Chill Shots (9202) What`s higher than skateboarding? Chilling with your folks after all. I put tons of chill photographs on the site and you'll find them here.

- contest (1) contest

- Costumes (27) Some of our favorite instances of the year involve costumes, and it is not just Halloween.

- Course Construction (401) The course gets rebuilt yearly. Photos of that can be found here.

- Flyers, News, Press Releases (549) When there`s an occasion at SPoT or another joint, there`s Sketchy Flyer Guy attempting to push the flyer and extra info in your face. You too can find misc industry news releases right here.

- Food Fetish (18) Yep, I'm that dude in eating places and on the streets snapping images of your meal. I prefer to eat, however I ain't no fatty.

- Foot Fetish (318) I like shoes. New footwear, previous shoes, no matter. So, I take a number of pictures of sneakers. You will see these here within the Foot Fetish part.

- Former SPoT Employee Club (FSEC) (56) The previous SPoT Employee Club (FSEC) is all our associates that used to at SPoT. It's simply business, not private.

- Franks for Nothing (13) Franks for Nothing

- Frontside Grind Magazine (85) One time I picked up this journal called Juice. All I can remember thinking is, `They should name this Frontside Grind Magazine.` So, I began my own magazine, and it is nothing but cowl shots of completely epic-gnar frontside grinds along with some slightly derogatory commentary with humorous intentions.

- Girl Skate Photos (141) Where were all these women once i grew up skating? There are quite a lot of girls that skate. Try pictures of girls skating here.

- Girls (429) I like girls simply as much as the following man, so I take a number of photos of them. Check all of them out right here.

- Misc (63) These are photographs so on the market that there really isn`t a category we can assign to them.

- Mongo Push (24) Poop foot aka Mongolian madness. Don't get busted powering yourself alongside like this except you're beneath 8 years previous.

- Nerdsday Thursday (14) Nerdsday Thursday

- Nightlife and Parties (3213) We love the nightlife, we love to boogie. Try pictures of random drunk people together with some of your favorite execs.

- Planking (6) We went on the web craze for a bit. Nobody died, however loads had been embarassed.

- Product Tosses (56) See for those who made it in to the crowd shot of the mayhem throughout numerous product tosses we've here at SPoT and at different occasions we do.

- Results and Awards (81) Your customary snaps from the podium.

- Shoe Releases (231) We've shoe release particular occasions on a regular basis.

- Skate Camp (9) Join Skate Camp at http://skateparkoftampa.com/Camp Listed here are a few photographs from exercise campers get into.

- Skate Photo Sequences (2161) Some tricks can`t be captured in a single frame. Take a look at these sequences.

- Skate Photos (5145) Oh yeah, it is a skateboarding site, too. Not simply chilling and chicks. Find all of the skate pictures on the positioning right here.

- Skateparks and Skate Spots (438) Photos of other skateparks and spots we visit.

- Social Media (9) Schaefer, Porpe, and that i publish photos to the @SPoTTampa Twitter and Instagram account plus replace Facebook from our phones. You can find just a few of those pictures that we also publish right here.

- SPoT Skate Shop (57) Photos of our absolutely stocked Shop with dwell online inventory.

- SPoT Skate Shop Ybor (207) SPoT Skate Shop Ybor opened in July 2010 and is next to The Bricks on 7th Avenue.

- SPoT Tattoos (12) There's loads of metropolis star logos out there in ink.

- Statistics (5) Statistics

- Take a Poop (72) When somebody doesn`t make a trick they were trying they usually`re in the crapper position, generally I`ll turn it into a `Take a Poop` by throwing a toilet beneath there. Find all these here.

- Tampa Kit (38) A full black outfit from head to toe. Commonly repped by Abdias Rivera from Tampa.

- tampapro22 (1) tampapro22

- The Bricks of Ybor (156) The Bricks is our bar and cafe that we opened in Ybor City in July 2010. Get extra information at TheBricksYbor.com.

- Tourist Mission (345) We journey quite a bit and when we're not skating, generally we go on full vacationer mission.

- Video Premieres (60) We show movies on a regular basis. I point my digital camera on a regular basis.

If you have any inquiries with regards to wherever and how to use https://www3.ffetish.photos/, you can contact us at our own web-page.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.